KIMBERLEY ECONOMIC FORUM 2015
On the 8 - 9th of October 2015, the Kimberley Economic Forum will be hosted by the Broome Chamber of Commerce. The Forum has consistently proven to be the most important annual event for business operators in the region to hear about significant developments, emerging trends, growth opportunities, community initiatives and how the key corporate, government and business sectors can work together for the mutual benefit of the region.
The theme of this year's Forum is “Balancing Unity and Diversity for the Future".
The topics being covered include:
- Welcome to Country;
- Your Kimberley in a nutshell;
- New ways of selling the region to the world;
- Perspectives from new leaders;
- How can new technologies make yours a better business;
- Growth for new connections;
- What's stopping us and how are we going to fix it;
- How are resources going to make a positive difference to your business;
- What's next if you live in the Kimberley;
- Kimberley Forum Cocktail Party;